Sunday, May 08, 2005

:PC:RadioBlog part2

Radio.Blog 終於成功了 ^0^

放了木村拓哉主演最新日劇Engine片尾曲 Aerosmith-Angel



I'm alone yeah I don't know if I can face the night

I'm in tears and the cryin that i do is for you

I want your love let's break the wall between us

Don't make it tough, I'll put away my pride

Enough's enough, I've suffered and I've seen the light

You're my angel come and save me tonight

You're my angel come and make it alright

You're my angel come and save me tonight

Don't know what I'm gonna do about this feeling inside

Yes, it's true loneliness took me for a ride

Without your love, I'm nothin but a beggar

Without your love, a dog without a bone

What can I do, I'm sleepin in this bed alone

You're the reason I live

You're the reason I die

You're the reason I give when I break down and cry

Don't need no reason why

Baby, baby, baby




想研究RadioBlog可以看Karen寫的安裝篇雖然有點複雜,不過很清楚,只是她放歌曲的空間是uploadhut.com,放RadioBlog程式的空間是Angelfire要申請兩個空間,我個人比較懶惰,全部放在Freewebtown 看的懂英文的請看Tokyo Heaven的介紹!!!希望不要又突然彈出廣告了像Lycos這傢伙....凸,安裝過程很簡單,比較困難的是要找到好用又免費的空間,本來沒廣告過2天就給你pop-up,再找new sapce再申請這過程很讓人Frustrated >0< 會讓人想罵髒話>0< 凸 凸,我申請了4個space才從中找到一個較好的,累死了。

現在,聽音樂吧!!!

No comments: